Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,578 (5,488,513 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)