Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44046 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,931 (ARS $18,006) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)