Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45318 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,454 (ARS $14,242) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (44 minutes ago)