Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36414 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,672 (ARS $26,560) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)