Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,486 (€3,276) in Tampere.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)