Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,375 (€2,468) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)