Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,102 (€2,560) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)