Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,182 (€3,375) in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)