Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.578 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,423 (GH₵5,339) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)