Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.724 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,106 (GH₵5,281) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)