Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,307 (GH₵5,417) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (27 minutes ago)