Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.465 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,576 (€2,355) in Tallinn.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)