Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01767 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,663 (659,960 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)