Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01023 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,610 (CH$1,037,470) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)