Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,621 (CH$1,491,580) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)