Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.724 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,994 (GH₵12,756) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)