Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.532 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,674 (GH₵12,844) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)