Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06080 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,845 (¥260,619) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)