Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,202 (元13,956) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)