Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,336 (15,207元) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)