Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.582 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,382 (RM4,033) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)