Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,982 (RM5,010) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)