Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.551 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,437 (RM4,795) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)