Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,782 (元8,686) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (23 minutes ago)