Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,513 (元12,050) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (34 minutes ago)