Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.101 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,229 (S/. 2,489) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)