Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,894 (S/. 4,252) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)