Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.770 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,602 (﷼ 7,119) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)