Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,297 (﷼ 55,760,830) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)