Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,466 (﷼ 106,210,072) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)