Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,036 (﷼ 75,070,479) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Coimbatore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 200,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £505 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,970 (about 4 hours ago)