Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,629 (﷼ 45,378,169) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)