Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00284 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,967 (5,617,011 Shilling) in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)