Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02418 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,545 (311,969 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)