Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,632 (3,312 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (34 minutes ago)