Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.720 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,468 (4,924 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)