Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08260 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,204 (Taka 99,330) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)