Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24400 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,091 (78,244₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)