Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25447 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,784 (58,099₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)