Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,911 (15,745元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)