Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,035 (₩3,954,543) in Suwon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)