Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00596 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,301 (₩2,736,144) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)