Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00578 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,723 (₩3,411,633) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)