Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10711 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,130 (руб 103,909) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (34 minutes ago)