Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09865 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,318 (₨84,318) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)