Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,312 (₨42,406) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)