Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,334 (Rp 18,835,707) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)