Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,423 (Rp 16,865,735) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)