Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,039 (Rp 20,214,316) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)