Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,567 (Rp 23,883,795) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)