Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,389 (Rp 19,996,633) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)