Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,503 (Rp 20,000,116) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)