Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,519 (Rp 27,499,833) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)