Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,415 (Rp 23,835,083) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)