Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18936 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,376 (102,321 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)