Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.339 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,575 (GH₵10,882) in Sunyani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)