Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.334 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,289 (GH₵9,966) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)