Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25488 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,678 (18,352₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)