Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23375 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,049 (38,711₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)