Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25370 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,542 (21,844₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (18 minutes ago)