Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,331 (S/. 13,094) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)