Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,913 (S/. 13,250) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)