Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00552 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,740 (2,489,075 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)