Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00571 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,050 (2,111,040 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $17 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lisbon costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 760 (about 1 hour ago)