Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,702 (2,157,333 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)