Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00511 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,620 (2,076,567 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)