Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,957 (2,052,564 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)