Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.116 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,864 (﷼ 820) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)