Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.780 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,224 (﷼ 965) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)