Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36714 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,773 (E£ 53,856) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)