Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37091 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,257 (E£ 35,741) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (18 minutes ago)