Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35307 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,318 (E£ 77,372) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)