Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06352 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,877 (171,242 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)