Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,938 (35,904 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)