Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.732 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,165 (41,187 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 4 hours ago)