Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08281 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,781 (руб 118,113) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Salvador costs $300 (about 3 hours ago)