Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11632 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,132 (руб 147,285) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)