Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10739 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,628 (руб 182,782) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (20 minutes ago)