Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.781 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,014 (kr 41,015) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (32 minutes ago)