Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,618 (kr 42,007) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)