Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,034 (kr 25,068) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (28 minutes ago)