Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,537 (kr 20,017) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)