Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,395 (kr 20,205) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)