Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.766 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,814 (kr 40,231) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)