Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.720 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,969 (kr 45,768) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)