Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,015 (kr 41,958) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)