Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.739 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,679 ($4,998) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)