Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.310 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,865 ($3,465) in St. Louis, Missouri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)