Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.240 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,884 (EC$7,985) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (43 minutes ago)