Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,840 (₨64,920) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)