Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08418 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,754 (₨92,110) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pokhara costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 19,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (about 3 hours ago)