Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09498 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,260 (₨129,082) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zapopan costs Mex$ 64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨710,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 48 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 4 hours ago)