Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.055 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,039 ($3,144) in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)