Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,373 ($1,944) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)