Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,098 (17,078 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (36 minutes ago)