Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,838 (16,754 kn) in Split.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)