Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.580 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,519 (£2,741) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)