Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.362 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,859 (£2,973) in Southampton.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)