Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.601 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,734 (£1,364) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)