Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.258 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,583 (4,243 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)