Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.528 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 68% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,429 (2,938 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)