Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,659 (1,688 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)