Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,501 (2,849 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)