Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,013 (R$ 8,327) in Sorocaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)