Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09163 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,273 (₨199,414) in Sonipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)