Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,254 (₩2,629,019) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)