Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10235 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,714 (₨65,599) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)